History of Ceylon Tea - Forum
April 19, 2018, 11:20:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alluring Srilanka  (Read 2012 times)
GMasefield
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:22:43 AM »

Dear David

Congratulations on the new website.Understanding, the planting community had a great affection to the wild life in Sri Lanka the above photographic adventure by our good friend Stefan D'Silva is great buy.Please check his website www.alluringsrilanka.com for details. I had a meeting with Stef yesterday and he mentioned your name.

The more I read the variety of  information written by the ex -planters  bring back memories for all  the  great holidays I spent in my childhood at relatives bungalows in Sri Lanka.

Once again, congratulations and look forward to the latest on your website

Kind regards

Graham

Graham Masefield

Report to moderator   Logged
David Colin-Thomé (Editor)
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 09:20:19 AM »

Hi Graham,

Thank you. Yes I am aware of Stefan's book and I'm in touch with him. I will be informing him that in return for the free publicity we are giving him on this site (given that it is unrelated subject matter!!), that he better take some plantation related images on his next visit and send them to us for inclusion in our photo album!

Thanks again Graham!

Kind regards
David

Report to moderator   Logged

"You might think I say a lot about the scenery, but if you saw it, you will not think I say too much" - pioneering tea planter James Taylor describes Ceylon in a letter to his parents in Scotland
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: